Tuesday, February 22, 2005

At Ease, Gentlemen


Dear Dr. Diva,

I've been dating my boyfriend for a few months, and we love each other very much. The only problem is… his father. I'm a liberal, and he's a very conservative republican. Because of my political affiliation, he automatically deems me as "unfit" to date his son. He makes a lot of assumptions about my lifestyle and puts me down. All I want is to win his approval so my boyfriend and I can date in peace. Please help?


Sir, Your Balls Are In The Way... Posted by Hello


No one has the right to put you down, girl… And politics isn’t an excuse to do so.

Next time he says something you don’t like, tell him you’re more than happy to debate politics – but not your self-respect!

Hopefully, your boyfriend’s ass is worth the ass-umptions of his dad.

Be Loud, Be Proud,
Dr. Diva